ARCHITECTURAL CIRCULAR SURFACE FEATURE LIGHTING
A timeless classic, the Cole is the top of its class when it comes to large disk feature lighting. It’s eye-catching, deep body stands out, floating gracefully and enhancing modern architectural spaces. The opal or microprismatic lens delivers a soft, natural and uniform light. The Cole is an ideal fitting for large contemporary interiors.
The choice of light source (LED) influences the light distribution. Ideal for a wide range of environments, from offices to lobby areas or even retail lighting.
The COLE can be specified with CASAMBI to increase user control.
Cole Surface Architectural Circular Feature Lighting.
Light Source Information
· Direct Only
· LED outputs available from 21W 1,530lm up to 300W 36,500lm
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K | Tunable White (2700K - 6500K)
· Efficiency of 104 lm/W
· Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) available on request.
· Internal Drivers supplied
· Extruded & formed aluminium profile
· IP20 rated
· Ceiling surface
· Available in 8 different diameters
· White, Black and Silver powder-coating. Custom RAL available on request
· Opal or microprismatic lens
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI available on request
Controls (on request)
· CASAMBI (Available with 400mm and above)
· Three securing holes securely mount the back of luminaire directly to surface. Four securing holes are used on the 950mm size and larger. Frame uses secure twist and lock system to detach from baseplate. Installation instructions below
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 2 year warranty
A timeless classic, the COLE is the top of its class when it comes to large disk feature lighting.
Large size range
With a range of 8 sizes reaching up to 1.5m, the COLE is an ideal fitting for large contemporary interiors.
All mounting styles of Cole can be easily upgraded with CASAMBI control, allowing faster and easier installation and commissioning. Putting the user in charge, wireless controls are a serious proposition for workplace future-proofing with increased energy saving and wellbeing.