COMFORT DRIVEN LINEAR PROFILE
The CLYDE recessed trim is the ultimate comfort driven linear profile. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the CLYDE is the first Made in Britain certified luminaire in our product range. Thanks to its high build quality, excellent performance, and high visual comfort it is a perfect linear lighting for stimulating working environments and projects looking to use sustainable product options.
Used as an individual luminaire or a continuous linear lighting system, the CLYDE recessed trim with its 10 mm bezel adds a contemporary feel to any workplace or architectural spaces. Specified with the opal diffuser, the CLYDE recessed trim creates smooth lines of light in crisp plasterboard. It can also be used as part of acoustic ceiling features in the workplace. The muscular design of the CLYDE stands out and lends itself perfectly to made to measure linear lighting solutions with a bit of a presence in space. The flexible CLYDE gives the designer a true freedom creating a vast array of dimensional combinations. The clean-cut illuminated corner modules invite you to play and create unique shapes in made to measure lengths. Advanced internal coating applied to the gear tray delivered increased luminaire performance. Visual comfort can be enhanced by specifying the new Quadrilateral prismatic diffuser.
With its variation in mounting styles, performance options and optics, and an option to integrate emergency modules and sensors, it is a perfect example of flexible linear LED lighting. A true all-rounder, it is equally at home in an office and as linear architectural lighting.
And the best thing about CLYDE?
It’s made in the UK, meaning short delivery times of 2-4 weeks and more sustainable product option for today’s carbon footprint sensitive market. We also made sure the product arrives on site with no plastic.
The CLYDE is available in 3 standard colours or 'stand out from the crowd' and choose any RAL colour to match your interior design.
Ideal as a premium recessed workspace lighting for CAT A and CAT B office fit-out and a flexible solution for bespoke schemes.
The CLYDE can be specified with both CASAMBI and Philips EasyAir to increase user control.
Light Source Information·
· Direct Distribution
· Low, medium and high output available
· LED outputs available from 9.2W / 938 lm up to 57.6W / 5,463 lm
· Efficiency of 120 lm/ W
· The Clyde can achieve schemes of <19UGR, meeting the CIBSE, SLL and BCO guide to lighting standards.
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K | Tunable White
· Internal Drivers supplied
· Designed and manufactured in the UK
· Extruded aluminium profile and end caps
· 10mm trim detail
· IP20 Rated
· Recessed Ceiling Mounted
· Available in 6 standard sizes ranging from 584mm to 2264mm. Other sizes available on request 584mm-3667mm in 70mm increments
· Available in White, Black or Silver. Custom RAL available on request
· Opal Diffuser
· Microprismatic Diffuser
· Quadrilateral Prismatic Reflector
· Suitable for ceiling thickness from 18mm-30mm
· Can easily be connected into a system. Quick and simple power and control connection.
· Non-dimmable available on request
· DALI-dimmable as standard
· Tunable White available on request.
Integrated Controls (on request)
· Philips EasyAir
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 2 year warranty
· Integral Emergency Dimensions Above 1144mm
299 Lighting reserve the right to change the specification of any product without notice or public announcement.