SUSPENDED LINEAR, SQUARE LUMINARE
Combining a series of linear luminaires to form the Tarf, a quadratic form of light to follow the shape of the room. Fascinating to look at from every angle, it is a glowing square that seamlessly floats in its environment. This creates an interesting spectacle which draws interest from those below.
Available in LED, the Tarf can be square or rectangular to reflect the architectural design of the space. Its opal diffuser delivers fantastic uniformity which distributes light perfectly onto the space below.
Ideal for a vast range of environments from offices to lobby areas or even retail lighting, this luminaire is a highly versatile product which will be appreciated by all wherever it's situated.
The TARF can be specified with CASAMBI to increase user control.
Light Source Information
· Direct and Direct/Indirect Light Distribution
· Dimensions available in just direct light distribution are 618 x 618 mm, 898 x 898 mm and 1178 x 618 mm
· Direct/Indirect is available in 6 standard sizes
· Efficiency of 92 lm/W
· Internal Ballasts or Drivers supplied
· L80B20, Life-time of 50,000 hrs
· Constructed from extruded aluminium profile
· IP20 Rated
· 2000mm suspension kit
· Anodised or white, black and silver powder coating. Custom RAL available on request
· Opal Diffuser
· Microprismatic Diffuser
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI available on request
Controls (on request)
· Four suspension points at each corner, wires direct to ceiling. Four-piece diffuser clicks out for tool-free cleaning and maintenance
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 2 year warranty
Shallow or deep
This versatile product will be appreciated by all wherever it's situated, in any size.
Rectangle or square
Available in LED, the Tarf can be square or rectangular to reflect the architectural design of the space.
All mounting styles of Tarf can be easily upgraded with CASAMBI control, allowing faster and easier installation and commissioning. Putting the user in charge, wireless controls are a serious proposition for workplace future-proofing with increased energy saving and wellbeing.