MINIMALIST TUBULAR PENDANT
Slim and understated or muscular and bold, the tubular BELLART embodies versatility. With its contemporary finish and endless specification options, the BELLART Suspended will make an impact and enhance any residential or commercial interior.
Featuring low to high lumen packages, narrow to wide beam angles and a range of accessories, the BELLART gives interior designers a true freedom. Also available as Mini version and surface mounted option, the BELLART is a true all-rounder, it is equally at home in an office, hospitality, retail or as architectural feature lighting.
The BELLART is available in 6 standard colours or 'stand out from the crowd' and choose any RAL colour to match your interiors design. 3168 (sizes, colours, colour temp, beam angles, controls and outputs) The BELLART suspended is Ideal as a contemporary accent lighting across many commercial applications. Use it in small meeting pods, above a reception desk, in hotel and retail environment.
The minimalist tubular design invites you to play and put your own mark on a project.
Light Source Information
· Output available from 6W 760Lm up to 37W 5000Lm
· Colour Temperature 2700K° / 3000K° / 4000K°
· CRI 90 (Ø55mm) | CRI 80/90 (Ø90mm and Ø120mm )
· 50,00hrs, L80 B20
· 3 Step McAdam (Ø55mm) | 2 Step McAdam (Ø90mm and Ø120mm)
· Internal Drivers supplied
· Extruded aluminium body
· Diameters Ø55mm, Ø90mm and Ø120mm
· IP20 Rated
· Available in White, Black, Grey, Copper (Front Ring Black), Gold (Front Ring Black) and Graphite (Front Ring Black). Custom RAL available on request.
· Standard Length Suspension Kit - 1500 mm
· Suspension Cable in different colours on request
· Ø55mm - Beam Angles available 20°/40°/60°
· Ø90mm and Ø120mm - Beam Angles available 15°/36°/60°
· Honeycomb, Sculptural Lens and Optical Filters - available
· Installation instructions available
· Non-dimmable as standard
· Edge Cut available on request (Ø55mm)
· DALI available on request (Ø90mm and Ø120mm)
· 3hr Emergency not available
· 2 year warranty
And the best thing about BELLART? The contemporary aesthetics and a high visual comfort. Using the latest LED technology, the BELLART can be specified with specially designed LED engines for bringing out specific colours, making it a perfect straight out of the box lighting solution for retail.
Good control of light distribution
Used as an individual downlight, or as an eye catching cluster, the BELLART will add soft ambient light or a punchy and focused illumination. Or something in between.
3168 possible combinations
Your downlight can be truly unique considering the staggering 3168 possible combinations between 3 standard sizes, 6 standard colours, 3 colour temperatures and 4 different beam angles and several dimming options.
6 standard finishes available
The BELLART is available in 6 standard colours or 'stand out from the crowd' and choose any RAL colour to match your interiors design. 3168 (sizes, colours, colour temp, beam angles, controls and outputs)