SLIM LED LINEAR LIGHTING - DESIGN DRIVEN PROFILE
The LECK Surface is a slim linear profile with high performance. Use the LECK surface mounted LED linear profile in plasterboard ceilings or between ceiling structures to create exciting lines of light for your design. Such a thin line will provide the perfect finishing touch for an architectural lighting project. Try creating lighting in patterns, clusters or individually, the design possibilities are truly endless.
This versatile LED lighting system can be specified in different lengths allowing flexibility for your lighting installation. Slim Linear LED is popular with architects and designers due to its pure aesthetic, the Leck can be used as a theme throughout the entire project. Draw attention with a surface mounted line of light fixed directly to the ceiling perfect for corridor areas. Make a feature and fix the lighting to the wall or connect walls and ceilings with continuous runs.
The Leck is available in 7 different colours as standard or ‘stand out from the crowd’ and choose one of our RAL matched linear lighting. This slim linear lighting is suitable for architectural lighting, office lighting, retail lighting, corridor lighting, museum and galleries lighting. The Leck lighting profile light fittings are suitable for DALI dimmable led lighting projects.
The power of slim line.
Light Source Information
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K | 2700K-6500K (TW)
· LED outputs available from 11W 990lm up to 57W 5400lm
· Efficiency of 95 Lm/W
· Internal Ballasts or Drivers supplied
· L80B20, Life-time of 50,000 hrs
· Extruded aluminium profile
· Integrated control gear
· IP40 rated
· Suitable for ceiling and wall Installation
· Size available in 90° Corner - 590 x 590 mm and 870 x 870 mm
· Size available in 135° Corner - 576 x 576 mm 856 x 856 mm
· Linear is available in 10 standard sizes from 575mm to 3095mm. Custom lengths available on request
· Available in 7 different finishes, White, Black, Anthracite, Cream Beige, Driftwood, Corten and Silver.
· Microprismatic and Opal diffusers
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI available on request
· Screws attach to fixings, sliding into central profile groove and into ceiling
· Diffuser clicks out and into place for cleaning and easy accesss
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 2 year warranty
Standard in 7 RAL colours
The Leck is available in 7 RAL colours, such as White, Black, Cream and Driftwood.
5 Mounting types
Why not use a variety of Leck in your project? Leck is available as surface, wall, suspended, trim and trimless.