ARCHITECTURAL OFFICE LIGHTING
The architectural office lighting Talla uses the idea of basic geometrical shapes and timeless appearance to produce a luminaire which delivers simplicity at its best. Variation in sizes, multiple colour choices and the selection of dimming options means the Talla can now add a personality to any space.
The option of an opal diffuser gives a clean and contemporary look, with the evenly distributed light enhancing the details of a building’s architecture.
Design is not its only strength. With the use of the latest LED technology, the Talla can also give an efficiency boost to forward looking projects. Ideal for a wide range of commercial environments, from offices to health care areas or even retail lighting.
Talla Surface The Timeless.
PIR Sensor Allows For Energy Savings.
Light Source Information
· Direct and Direct/Indirect
· LED outputs available from 16W 2,010lm up to 97W 12,860lm
· Efficiency of up to 126lm/W
· Internal Drivers supplied
· L80B20, Life-time of 50,000 hrs
· Extruded & formed aluminium profile
· IP20 rated
· Available in 400mm, 500mm, 600mm and 850mm
· Three-wire suspension kit included
· Anodised, White, Black and Silver powder-coating. Custom RAL available on request
· Opal or Microprismatic diffusers
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI available on request
· Three securing holes securely mount the wires to back of luminaire directly to surface. Frame uses secure twist and lock system to detach from baseplate (Turn anti-clockwise to detach)
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 2 year warranty
Talla surface has been used across a very wide range of 299 projects, it’s timeless appearance makes it suitable for many designs.
Size range from 400mm to 850mm
Available in 400mm, 500mm, 600mm and 850mm. The Talla is a versatile product to fit your project design well.
Design is not its only strength. With the use of the latest LED technology, the Talla can also give an efficiency boost to forward looking projects.
This sensor is used to detect motion when a person moves within the detection zone. PIR sensors are used for applications such as automatically switching lights on and off, based on the occupancy of a room, which in turn allows for energy savings.
Sensor is not available on the small size.