THE BACKSTAGE HERO
Sett Surface offers a contemporary alternative to downlights in exposed ceilings. Proportionately designed with visible heat sink and screws blending in, the Sett has a strong industrial look and feel. Used in corridors, hallways and circulation areas, this surface mounted downlight is a bold design solution for projects with no ceiling voids or restricted access.
Available in 3 different outputs, the Sett is suitable for most commercial applications, from lower or standard ceilings to double or triple-height atrium spaces.
The Sett Surface mounted is available in 3 standard colours or 'stand out from the crowd' and choose any RAL colour to match your design scheme. Sett is ideal for all those important backroom parts of your scheme or hard working environments like airports, where reliability is the key.
Simple installation is an advantage when on site and Sett offers just that.
The SETT can be specified with both CASAMBI and Philips EasyAir to increase user control.
Light Source Information
· Surface Mounted
· Output: 12W - 1100Lm / 20W - 2000Lm / 31W - 3200Lm
· 50,00hrs, L80 B20
· LED Efficiency of 97 lm/W
· Colour Temperature 3000K / 4000K
· 3 MacAdam
· Part L compliant
· Diameter Ø170
· Standard Body Finish White, Black and Grey
· Made from steel and aluminium
· IP20 in standard, IP44 on request
· Clear or frosted glass on request
· DALI DIM are available on request
Controls (on request)
· Philips EasyAir
· Installation Instruction available on request
· 3H Emergency available on request
· 2 years warranty