CLASS LEADING LINEAR OFFICE LIGHTING WITH LOW GLARE
The OKA has all the attributes for setting a new standard for linear office lighting by making a statement in any modern office space. With its 60mm deep frame and 125 mm wide body, the OKA defines architectural spaces, making a visual presence even when switched off. The choice of 4 different colour temperatures suits any application and the light intensity can be dimmed with either DALI or Casambi systems. The surface mounted version is a popular product choice for schemes with low ceilings or listed buildings with restrictions.
Available in 4 different lengths (from 1200 mm to 3000 mm), the OKA Surface has a wide range of use uses in an office environment. The standard 1200 mm profile is perfect for task lighting, whilst the large 3000 mm units are suitable for large open-plan office spaces.
The OKA is available in white, black and grey finish as standard with a further choice of colour as a custom solution. Thanks to its contemporary design, the OKA is perfectly capable of providing uniform, efficient and comfortable lighting that also scores highly on the looks.
Oka Surface The Class Leader.
Light Source Information
· Direct Light Distribution
· LED outputs available from 27W 3,226 lm up to 93W 10,894 lm
· 3 Step McAdam
· LED efficiency of 125 lm/W
· Colour Temperature available 3000K, 4000K or TW (2700K-5000K)
· Internal Drivers supplied
· Structured aluminium
· Surface mounted
· Available in 4 standard sizes 1200mm, 1500mm, 2400mm and 3000mm
· Available in White, Black or Grey finish
· Opal and Microprismatic diffuser
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI available on request
· Bluetooth DALI DIM available on request
· Tunable White available on request. It uses DALI DT 8 control drivers
· Surface mount attachment screws included as standard
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 2 year warranty
· Integral Emergency Available on all sizes
The diamond prismatic lens distributes glare-free lighting with an impressive UGR<16. This contributes to the wellbeing of the occupiers and healthy working environment.
CASAMBI control options
CASAMBI Modules can be installed in the luminaire at the factory and can then integrate them into a network via your CASAMBI app (Android + iOS). The luminaires then form a continuous mesh that you can control easily and wirelessly.
Standard size at 3 meters
The Oka Suspended is available in 4 different lengths from 1200 mm to 3000 mm.
Designed with attention to detail, it will impress the purists with clean lines, homogeneous light and a proportionately designed suspension system.